MICHIGAN's INGHAM COUNTY CHAPTER #467 of Pheasants Forever is located in the Capital City of Lansing, Michigan.
Protect, restore, and enhance wildlife habitat by establishing and maintaining local projects.
- Create, improve, and preserve wildlife habitat by educating our youth.
- Develop, distribute and foster conservation education.
- Introduce and advance prudent management of conservation policies.
Pheasants Forever is a non-profit organization dedicated to the protection and enhancement of pheasant and other wildlife populations in North America through habitat improvement, land management, public awareness, and education.
Who is Pheasants Forever?
- Over 110,000 grassroots members and volunteers who have developed more than 3 million acres of pheasant and other wildlife habitat since inception.
- 600 chapters completing over 35,000 projects annually.
- More than 4,000 educators promoting conservation through the Leopold Education Project.
- A vast network of individual and corporate contributors
What Can You Do to Help
- Become a Pheasants Forever member or sponsor
- Contribute your time or resources to our chapter
About PF Chapter 467
Pheasants Forever (PF) is a non-profit conservation organization dedicated to the protection and enhancement of pheasant and other wildlife populations in North America. This mission is carried out through habitat improvement, land management, public awareness, and education. Such efforts benefit landowners and wildlife alike. Pheasants Forever's unique system of county chapters allows 100% of net funds raised by chapters to remain at the chapter level for local habitat projects. This is a unique distinction. Pheasants Forever is the only national wildlife conservation organization that leaves all of the fundraising dollars at the local, grassroots level where they were raised. This enables our chapter # 467 and volunteers to see the benefits of their efforts in there own backyard.
Last year 2008, our chapter planted over 1,700 acres of habitat in Ingham County. That makes a two-year total of over 3,800 acres of habitat in Ingham County! That habitat was made possible by your donations. Similarly, Pheasants Forever has always recognized the impact federal Farm Bill policy has on wildlife habitat. Consequently, PF has played an active role in Farm Bill policy development and implementation, which includes the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP). CRP is this country's single most effective conservation program benefiting soil, water, and wildlife. Pheasants Forever has more than 100,000 members in over 700 local chapters across the United States and Canada. The national headquarters is located in St. Paul, Minnesota, where the organization was founded.